Why Choose Us
From an accident on the ski slopes or losing your luggage, to making sure your children are looked after in an emergency, our cover is there for you.
Levels of cover
We have designed 4 levels of cover to suit your travelling and budget needs:
International Travel outside of Australia
- Top Cover
- Essentials Cover
- Basics Cover
Travel within Australia
- Domestic Cover
To decide which plan is right for you, please refer to our What’s covered page.
Get a quote today and buy your policy online.
Why World2 Cover Travel Insurance?
Our Top Cover offers:
- Unlimited medical and hospital cover when you are travelling overseas*
- Unlimited cover for cancellation fees if the unexpected happens+
- Your children and grandchildren 25 or under are covered when they are travelling with you
- Enjoy your favourite winter sports knowing we have thought of what might happen^
- The option to reduce your excess to $0~^
- 24-hour emergency help around the world if things go wrong#
- We’ll get your dependents home safely if you can’t
- New for old replacement of luggage
- A simple claims process with no complicated forms
- Multi-trip policies and loyalty discounts for your next trip
+ Top Cover only.
* Top, Essentials, and Basics Cover only.
^ Top, Essentials, and Domestic Cover only.
~ An additional levy is payable on top of your premium to reduce your excess to $0. This is done when you purchase your policy.
# Applies to all countries included in your policy. Please note that travel to some countries is not covered by World2Cover.