How to Claim
In an emergency
When you are travelling, our emergency assistance teams can help you anywhere in the world by simply calling them. They are there for you, 24 hours a day, able to help with emergencies and advice.
Covering the rest of the world is our medical assistance team, with over 50 years’ experience, they are only a phone call away. Call them on +61 2 8055 1683 (reverse charges from the overseas operator).
Lodge a claim online
The quickest way to lodge a claim with World2Cover is using our online claim lodgement which is available 24/7. Follow these easy steps to lodge your claim online:
- You will first need to register by utilising the email address you used to purchase your policy
- Once registered you will receive an email to guide you to setup your password
- If you have previously registered a claim just login using your email and password
- Once you have logged in, complete your claim details by answering all sections
- Once submitted, your claim will be assessed within 10 working days and we will let you know if we require any further information/documentation from you.